Friday, August 13, 2010

Counseling


Yesterday he came to our office a girl with the intention to abort, as soon as we put in one of our consulting rooms and saw the material we have placed (the evolution of the fetus, utensils used in an abortion ...) started to refuse to go there and see all those things, his only goal was to abort.

After changing room I stayed alone with her, I showed him my side closest and understanding and I started to investigate what was really the cause of it was that tanjante with wanting an abortion.The tears began to fall. After a moment of silence began to tell me her reason.

She had a formal relationship with the father of her two children and had had sex with another man and did not know which of those two could be the son, I knew that if the couple discovered that the leave.

I told to her that a child is the most important thing anyone can have, and that life is much more than that mistake, is a very important part with this conecected. I could not decide on a human life and less about your child. I said and I swear she will never be regret of having it. He began to mourn without stopping and pulled everything she had inside.

Apparently she seemed very cold but then showed just the opposite.It was a great counseling.

No comments: