Friday, August 13, 2010

Why are you doing this?



The other day I was giving out some pamphlets when a men stopped in front of me and asked: Why are you doing this? How much money do you earn doing this?

Do you know what was my answer?

My answer was: Do you believe in God?
He replied: Yes I do
Me: God gave you the opportunity to have a life, am I ok?
He: Yes, God gave me a chance to have a good life
Me: And what are you giving to God in exchange of this opportunity he has given to you? Cos I'm doing this to let other children have the same opportunity we've both have.
He: But you spend such a lot of time doing this!
Me: The life's we are saving here, deserve much more time than we actually spend on it!

That's the reason why I'm here: To let other people have the same opportunity that we all have had.

No comments: