Friday, August 13, 2010

Post-abortion



A couple of days ago we were on the street near Emily's abortion clinic and I was giving some iformation phanplets and some cd's. Probably the most interesting thing that happened there was when a woman told me to go home and not to gave out those phanphlets. She thought we were "Pro-choice" (Or pro-baby-killers). After speaking a couple of minutes with her, she realized that we were pro-life, and she told me that her daughter did four abortions when she was young, and she told me that she has been crying a lot of time because of the abortions, and that she regrets a lot of the abortions. I gave her some information to help her daughter. I also told her that her daughter has to tell everybody the truth about abortion. She doesn't want abortion for other girls, and people must know that.

No comments: