Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lucky me, lucky you…


Today has been a busy day in Queens. I have talked with a lot of girls and I felt very blessed for the opportunity to get to speak with them. Four out of five girls wanted to keep their baby! “Great! They have chosen parenthood today, that’s fantastic!” - I thought.

I was so happy! Then around two o’clock a woman appeared at the clinic. She has three children and was pregnant. She definitely wanted an abortion.


“Please, come in. We are going to talk a little and there is a video you must see” – I said.


I looked at her kids and thought to myself, “They are the lucky ones.” I talked to her almost for an hour but she left the clinic without a clear decision about whether or not she was going to keep the baby. From this blog I beg for your prayers for God to help save that baby.

No comments: