Friday, August 20, 2010

Coming Back for The Mission

Coming back to New York feels great,i'm so glad to have another opportunity to do God's work.Earlier this week I worked in the office on 149th street in the bronx, it was very busy. There were many girls who were so confused and i heard some of the same excuses that I heard before.When the real truth about abortion came to some of the girls' realization,some were shocked,some were scared and some were indifferent. There were a few girls that had received an abortion before this time and they didn't know that at that time of there abortion, their unborn child was a developing baby not "tissue" or just small "fetus",like some were told. These girls expressed of how if they knew the REAL truth they would have never had an abortion. I felt sympathy for them and I encouraged them to have their baby. I let them know that they don't have to make the same mistake twice. One of the girls had just recently had 2 abortions at the beginning of this year and she is pregnant again now. She explained to me how her boyfriend wants her to have another abortion and she doesn't want to. She cried and cried of how he abuses her and how she doesn't want to be with him but she wanted to keep her baby. She was forced to come to the office that day.I could tell she was afraid of what might happen to her if he found out she wanted to keep her baby.I encouraged her to leave him and keep her child. I pray she is okay.Keep this girl in your prayers.

No comments: