Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bye Bye!


This is going to be my last post. We've been today in the Bronx office with liz. I've to say that this has been a very good opportunity to help others and also that this has been a very good opportunity to learn more about abortions. I've had the opportunity to speak directly with a lot of girls that wanted to take the abortions, and I've learn a lot from different situations of girls that were going to abort. I've learned a lot also with Chris, Liz, Carmen, Julie and Linda. They've tought us what to do in all the diferent situations. I'm very proud with the things we've done, and I will continue praying for this cause. Because we know that abortions will disappear in the near future.
And I have to say also that we have had a great opportunity also to do sightseeing in nyc!
This is the last picture taken at liz's office. Thanks for EMC for this amazing opportunity!

No comments: