Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Risks unknows


I was in Brooklyn office yesterday, it was my firts time there, and there was not a lot of girls, but when the firts girl arrived, they said me I had to do the counciligng with her. I was impressed because I was alone at first, and it was the first time I was alone doing it. The girl was with her boyfriend, and she was very afraid about the abortion because she didn't know all the risks it has. So I explained to her, I notticed most of the girls who wants to abort don't know anything about it or they have a wrong idea. The girl could see all the risks that she could suffer, and she started to crying because of her fear. Her boyfriend, who didn't say anything because he thought it was her decision, finally spoke, and I definitely could see that he wanted that baby, so they are decided now to having this baby.

No comments: