Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3 Turnarounds, my best day working alone.

I'm Jose Aranda; I came last summer here, and this monday was my best day as an alone counseler so far. I attended 3 girls alone at the Bronx office who wanted an abortion. It was a very hard morning, but I remember seeing Liz tired and whispering "Oh, Lord..." after hearing the first sentence or the week on monday from the first girl, "Hi, I want an abortion". So I prayed, and that gave me the strength I needed to give all the best of me. I felt the Holy Spirit inspiring my mind to tell the correct words to the girls and to smile to them, which is really important. The three of them changed his decision to keep the baby, and that was word-less incredible feeling of happiness. I know, however, that I must prepare for much harder days.

No comments: