Sunday, August 1, 2010

Amazing job

I arrived two weeks ago, and I didn't expected such an amazing work. Let me explain myself: When I arrived here I was not expecting to save lifes in my first week. Actually, I've seen that our methods for working with the girls is very effective. Indeed, in my first week, we healped a lot of women, and, of course, we saved a lot of babies!
This week, Chris called us because our job was this week very different. We've been healping a pro-life organization with a pro life tour in several regions arround Washington. Altough it was very different from our job, we did enjoy a lot. We will upload pictures as soon as they send us.

One of the most interesting things that happened was when Emili's manager, told us that we were there because they were paying us $4000 per month and that we were living in the city. It's all about money, she cannot understand that we are doing this because we want to save lives, and that money is not the reason why we are doing this!

No comments: