Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What are your children going to think about it?


Last day I could talk with a woman, she was 40 years old and she was pregnant from her sixth child. She didn't want another one, and she was really decided to having an abort. I thought it would be very difficult to explained to her because she didn't care of the risks of abortion. She didn't tell his children she was pregnant because she didn't want they know about to her decision, I could imagine a mother doesn't want his children to see that she is going to kill his little baby, so they could think it could be any of them. I told her about my family, because we are a large family too, and I understand it is not easy to take care of so many children, but I think the hardest part is at the beginning, then all things become easier. I told this to her. I think that it is harder to tell to your children that you has killed their little brother. She showed me a pictures of his children, she started to be hopeful again.

No comments: