Saturday, August 14, 2010

The mother's guardian angel


Before coming here I thought that the reason girls went to abortion clinics was their dislike or disinterest in having children.

I never stop to think it was because they saw no other way out, that each of them is a world, a world where they are easier to live, either by the family, economic problems, ...

After 5 weeks I have learned that there are many problems which I would never have imagined and that thanks to the admirable work of Lis, Linda and Carmen the girls begin to see light on the way... begin to trust other possibilities realize that the world does not end but it just started ..

The other day a mother came with her son to visit Lis, and told me they did not know how to thank you all he had done for her. His arrival at the office was not an accident but a message from God not to commit the biggest mistake of his life.

The child has two years and is a guardian angel, the most affectionate and good-looking children I've seen, the mother could not stop kissing him.

No comments: