Friday, August 13, 2010

Support

A whole family stopped in front of me yesterday in the street, I was working there, and that big family was walking by there and they started to see the video that our TV was showing.

The mother of the kids approached to me and told me she got pregnant a few time ago, but she already had children, and she didn't want more because it was very hard and because of his circumstances.
Then she told that to his husband and he said to her to keep going on with the pregnancy.
The husband was there while the woman was telling me this, and he said "I could not permit my wife to have an abortion, killing our baby it was not the solution".
And they had the baby, they are a numerous family now, very happy.

I said to her "your husband is a very good person". Almost all of the pregnant girls I was talking with had not a boyfriend or a husband who supports and encourages them, and this is the reason they decided to have an abortion in a lot of the cases.

No comments: