Friday, August 13, 2010

Why young people accept abortion?



The other day I was wondering why there's young people that accept abortion. I was thinking about that because when we were yesterday in Queens, a 5 year old kid asked her mother why there were doctors that were killing baby's while watching the tv we had on the street. I know that if you ask a kid if abortion is good or bad, they all are going to answer you that it is bad. So, I was interested in the transition between that moment, when we are kids and we don't like abortion, to the moment in which a young person accepts the abortion and even support such a thing! I then remembered a thing that a priest that I met in the life-tour we made a couple of weeks ago told me: "Imagine how much you have to wash the brains of young people to make them think abortion is a good thing".
And this is probably one of the most interesting things I've ever heard about abortion. We are all born in a pro-life environment. I haven't met yet to a person born in a pro-baby-killers (or pro-choice as they refer to themselves) environment. It is very interesting to think about that thing, about that transition, because you realize how much brain-washing you need to make a person to convert him into a pro-choice...

I found a very interesting picture and post about this in another blog, I recomend you to check it: http://theblogprof.blogspot.com/2009/05/obama-abortion-yes-abstinance-education.html
And I'm posting the picture also.

No comments: