Friday, August 27, 2010

A memorable summer




Yesterday was my last day working with EMC this summer and overall, it was a great experience. I learned a lot of new things, visited places I've never been before, and tried new things that I've never done before. Most importantly I got to help save babies lives in the state known to have the most abortion!

I would like to thank Chris for allowing me the opportunity to participate in the internship. I would also like to thank the directors-Carmen, Linda, & Liz- that I had the pleasure of meeting and working with. They work so hard to keep the center running and and they're each very passionate about their jobs. You can clearly see that they love what they do. I would also like to thank Julie for all the hard work she's done herself. She has taken care of the interns, answers all the calls from the subway ads, helps Chris in whatever ways possible, and so much more.

I will never forget this city and this summer internship. I only hope that more women will start to realize how precious a child's life is. God Bless.

No comments: