Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My 18´s Summer

Hi, my name is Elena; I am a young Spanish girl of 18 years old. I am studying Psychology at the University of Seville and I am enthusiastic with helping people. I am quite concerned of the battle that we have to handle nowadays defending the most important right which is life. 

This Summer I wanted to do something different and I was willing to learn English, so when I heard about this internship program I decided to join it. I enjoyed the idea of counseling young pregnant mothers with real difficulties in their lives. I knew I was going to receive much more than what I was giving. That´s why I am here now, in New York, with two months ahead to do my best helping to spread  the culture of life and learning a lot about it . I hope it will be great!


No comments: