Thursday, August 15, 2013

Last day in Miami

Today its my last day here in Miami.
I have been here for 5 weeks and I have no words to describe how happy I am for working and saving lifes here.

First of all I have to thank Human Life International, wich is an important pro-life organitation expanded all around the world. They have been very helpful to has because of them I do not know what we could have done. They been supporting us since the first day we arrived.

Coming to Miami has been one of the best experiences in my entire life.
Beside the nice weather, the beautiful city, the food, the people, the beaches and all the planes we did, Miami does have an important rate of abortion. So we worked very hard to at least reduce that awful rate.

This wont bea good bye, this will be a see you soon. Theres a lot of work we need to do if we want to abolish abortion.

I hope someday in the future have the chance to come back and continue working to end abortion.

Thank you so much Miami, has been a pleasure.

Do not forget I will come back!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can understand very well how much happiness one gets when being a doctor he saves many lives.

Thank you for writing this blog post. I really enjoyed reading it.

Regards,
Kunik Goel
Surrogacy In India