Monday, August 5, 2013

Sweet dreams...



6.30 am. - Good morning Detroit. It’s time to go to Summit’s today. I’ve to say that I’m not a morning person, and getting up so early is a little bit hard for me. There is this proverb that says: Life is a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride. I try to remember it every morning, and it works. If I stop for a second and think about the amount of things I’ve experienced… I’ve no words. That’s why I decide to enjoy the ride. Every time I get on this roller coaster, it surprises me.

Last week we went to a house where we met Tiffany . We went to her house for a babysitting. Actually, the guys were doing work in the garden while Mireia and I were with the babies of the family. Tiffany has eight children. When her oldest daughter – Jasmine – got pregnant, Tiffany went to the abortion clinic to “get rid off the baby”. Tiffany was very angry with her daughter. Jasmine is only fifteen. A sidewalk counselor talked to them that day at the clinic. “I found Christ in that conversation”, Tiffany told us. Some weeks later, Tiffany got pregnant, too. Nowadays, they both have their babies. Jasmine was in labor for several hours and finally, precious Kaila was welcome to our world. Tiffany had a hard labor day, too.
I’m with Perrian in the picture, Tiffany’s baby boy.

C'mon! What do you think? Do you want to take the ride with me?

No comments: