Saturday, July 2, 2011

We can do no great things, only small things with great love

It is very important to be active in the pro-life world. To be a great and peaceful soldier in this war. To prevail we must take part in an active way. When more soldiers join the fight it makes each part easier and the war progresses more quickly. I say this because of all the people that I speak with in the streets while I am working in this internship, they tell me that I am doing a great work, that we must stop abortion,
and they agree with me, but they don´t fight with me in the cause. I can understand that they may be busy but if everybody pulls his own weight it will be easy and quick.


As in the scene from the film “Finding Nemo” when all the



As in the scene from the film “Finding Nemo” when all the fish agree to swim down to escape the net, they do it together, quickly and victoriously.


It may be a utopia that I am describing but this I know, there are many people against

abortion that would like to participate in an active way, to abolish abortion but they don´t do anything; I encourage those people to contact us and be part of EMC.

Together we will end abortion

No comments: