Saturday, July 2, 2011

National Right to Life Conference, Part 2

Among my favorite speakers ever in the pro-life movement is Fr. Frank Pavone. In fact it is likely he who initially sparked my interest in the movement. It was very exciting for me then to be able to meet him and go to a Mass he celebrated in his hotel room! Besides this here are a few other highlights from the National Right to Life Conference.





  1. Attending the Republican forum, where Michelle Bachmann, Tim Pawlenty, Hermain Kain, Ron Paul, and Rick Santorum spoke. In my opinion Senator Santorum was the most impressive and I am excited about his candidacy.

  2. Attending workshops with post-abortive men and women and hearing from experts some of the psychological effects of abortion. I know this will strengthen me in my counseling skills.

  3. Hearing from experts about the danger of the pro-abortion legislation in Obamacare.

  4. Learning more about Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers and hearing the powerful witness of Abby Johnson, the now famous former Planned Parenthood employee of the year turned pro-life activist.

  5. Being able to meet pro-lifers from around the country!

No comments: