Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THE BABY


This week I have lived very good experiences, I met a partner who invited to her house a mother who didn’t have anything. She asked me if I could bring them some things that they needed. I have realized that there are a lot of people very generous in the world.

 When I arrived to their house, they  helped  me to pick up all the stuff  that I had brought them. The mother was very excited and was all the time thanking me for the job I was doing.  


Then in the house they introduced me to  the baby who was just  three months old  and he was very big for his age. One of the boxes, which contained a baby seat needed to be set up. Afterwards, we put the baby in the baby seat and after a while he fell asleep. This little thing that happened made me feel really satisfied.

No comments: