Tuesday, August 28, 2012

EL TIMBRE


The last week I worked as a deliver. I had a lot of pending tasks but between them there was a really special one that shocked me up deeply.

 It was my third delivery of the day and I was driving the car to the address that a mother told me. After a time seeking with the gps, I didn´t find the house.

She had told me that she was going to wait me outside her house but I didn´t see her anywhere, so I decided to call her one more time. I told her where I was and she answered me that I had to continue through that route until a  fire station. So I did it and I didn´t see any fire station. After a long time seeking for all the city unsuccessfully I decided to check with her the address and finally we discovered that it was wrong.

Finally, after two hours of search, I found out the house of this woman. She was the mother of three small kids. What was really impressive is that she had been expecting me for three hours. In that moment I realized how important is my work.

No comments: