Saturday, August 25, 2012

shocking story

I talked to a girl that was 25 years old, had two children, lived in an small room and her family did not supported her. 

Raped and pregnant were her first words. I could not believe waht i was hearing and after that word my brain could not process the rest of the information. I did not know what to say!!! I looked at her and she was crying so much that i could not hold my tears. That was really sad.

Like me, i am sure all of us would think in that moment what to say but i realized that sometimes is not what you say to comfort somebody but the way you offer all your help. When i told her everything about how we were going to help her the hope came again to her eyes. 

Nothing is imposible and we always have a way out, we just have to learn how to find it and how to help others everytime we can.

No comments: