Monday, August 27, 2012

EVERY SUMMER


Every year  I used to spend the summers on the beach with my friends having a lot of fun and enjoying a lot. But this summer I am having a radically different experiences that, with no doubt this year at EMC, are touching me as deep as I have never live and feel before.

This is one of those experience. Last week I had to deliver some stuffs to a family that lived in the Bronx. A nice old woman opened me the door with a huge smile. She started telling me how much does she appreciated the baby things that I was giving to her sons. She told me that her husband run away a year  ago and since then She had to work really hard to feed their kids.

Now I really appreciate all the things that I have. I can´t upload a picture because She told me that they preferred be anonymous.

No comments: