Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good bye New york


What can I say..How to start?
It´s been two long months. Long and incredible months...best summer ever. I have learned two much from everyone!!! The interns, offices directors but above all..from those special women that are trying to continue their lifes despite all their big problems. I know that it is not easy for all of us but believe me, this girls have very hard circumstances and no help at all, and this is why deciding to keep a baby in this city is like a miracle.

I cant believe that this experience is coming to an end and that probably i would not have the opportunity to know this babys.

I dont have words to explain or describe this experience, i cant!!! The only thing i can say is that everyone who can and wants to come has to do it. This makes you grow as a person, appreciate simple things, learn values and most of all, advocate life, because life is all we have.


No comments: