Saturday, August 11, 2012

Planned Parenthood

   Last thrusday, the A team, as we call us, went to work to in front of a new abortion clinic, planned parenthood. There I could be an expectator of a very awful scene.

   María and I went to the back part of the clinic and there we started to pray the rosarie with a group of people that used to go to pray. Suddenly a man arrived by car, and stop in front of us. I only could listen to insults and bad things from him. He was screming us during a long long time, and we could not do anything more that pray for him.

   How can we find in the world all this bad people that actually do not have conscience of the evil that they do. It is something that I think that I never will understand, and until I will get it, I only can pray for them.

No comments: