Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goodbye EMC, goodbye NYC!!!

Some interns have been saying goodbye to New York this last week and now I have my turn.

I don't believe that these two months are over. I still remember my first day in the Queen's office, my first contact with expectant mothers, my first counseling, how nervous I was with my poor english and the ignorance of not knowing what to say...

Now that I look back I'm proud to see how much I've worked with my co-workers to help as many mothers who needed help and understanding. Also I have to say that I've had a very good time and I really enjoyed the incredible city of New York.

The good team we made all the interns this year and the rewarding job of helping pregnant mothers has made I had one of the best summers of my life. 

I'm very glad I came here because I've learned a lot of things about abortion and also about american history and culture. For that reason I want to thank Chris for giving me this great opportunity and for trusting us to do this prolife work!

No comments: