Friday, August 10, 2012

I Love You Bro

Myself, as I believe a lot of people do, don't usually think at first about the other sibbilings, when  thinking of an abortion. In that ecuation the only factor is the mother, and if you dare to go over the top you would only think of the dad.


But what about the sibilings? I would definately have something to say if  someone were to do something to my brothers or sister.


Aren't kids great that way? You cannot cheat your way arround their thoughts, or manipulate the reality for them. They just don't get how can they can be stripped off their brother or sister over the excuse of a choice.



The other day I was counseling a girl and we got talking about her children, and when I asked her about their thoughts, she didn't even hesitate. She told me her children would be super excited, and that if they knew what she was about to do she wouldn't be able to do it. 


She wouldn't be able to explain how she was pregnant with their brother or sister and was going to stop beeing. Where would she tell them that child went? It couldn't have just disapeared, it must have died, and mommy had let it happen.


Kids have a lot to say when it comes to abortion, sibilings are bound to protect each other from every harm, EVEN ABORTION.

No comments: