Friday, August 24, 2012

Good Bye! :D

Today was my last day of work at the Queen's office. I was alone for the first time in an office, but thank God it was a slow day.
It's difficult to describe this summer in just a few words. This summer has been amazing. It has exceeded all my expectations.
When I first came here I never though it would be such a fulfilling job helping all the mothers in need of someone to talk to or to be there for them.
I've had the chance to meet some really great people and to learn the reality of abotion and loads of other things.
I'm very grateful to have had this opportunity. I will recommend it to all my friends. It's been great. Thank you everyone for making it one, if not the best summer of my life. I will keep praying for all the mothers and for EMC. Good bye!


No comments: