Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Back to the frontline

Hey there, this is Teresa posting again here at the EMC blog. I just graduated this past May from the

University of Navarra School of Law and I have been thinking a lot about what I like to do now and 

actually, I don't know. 

So I've decided to come back to NYC, the city that never sleeps, the land of opportunities, the place

where dreams como true to find out what I want to do. And is there a better way for doing so than 

helping others? Helping all those young women that come to the EMC offices everyday looking exactly 

for the same thing: an answer. An answer called love. 

Wish me luck in my third adventure with this wonderful organization called Expectant Mother Care, I 

hope to bring them peace or at least, just a smile :) 

Here is a picture of me with my really good friend Fernando. He has come to help too. We will keep 

you posted!


No comments: