Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I Had a Dream!

      Sorry I do not have any photos to post with this particular client. However last week there was a girl in our office. Her name is Nadia. She left wanting to abort. I provided both her and her boyfriend with all the possible complications of an abortion the emotional and physical effects as well as what would happen to the baby. She went home she had a dream about her baby's future!!! She called me this morning she said I changed my mind... I don't want the abortion please help me with the services you told me about. I had a dream about the baby and honestly I don't care if my boyfriend likes it or not I'm having this baby. I pray that he will just fall in love with our child but I thought hard about there is no way I can actually go through with that! Praise God. For he is faithful and prayers are being answered!!!
   I am very thankful for her decision!! And just before thanksgiving. What more can you be more thankful for than a new member to the family?!?! I want to say that I am thankful for each mother who walks in that room. Wether they plan to abort or not. That is a new person God sent our way in order to touch they're life in some form of way. I am most certainly thankful for those who chose life I am thankful for the baby saved ffrom an abortion I got to hold. I am thankful for my neices and nephew. And my older brother who at 13 had his first child and had three more after word. I am thankful he is still with the same woman and they are all from her. I am thankful for my aunt who had an abortion..and she lost her fertility. I am thankful she is alive and is still as sweet as she is. I miss my family and friends dearly. I know it is God's will for me to stay a while longer. Above all his will must be done and not mine. Above All I am thankful for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. For without him everything done and being done...would have no purpose we would all be damned to hell. There would be no second chance for me or you or any of these girls. It would all be in vain.  I know God would not send a baby to hell. So we are fighting for these children's only chance at life. For those who are in heaven. I love you little ones. I am thankful for you all too. There will be many babies to be held in heaven many adorable cute faces. Each unique and blessed. Thank God for his redeeming love and for everything he is.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your short, simple, and sweet article on pro-life. Though you are not condemning anyone else who has participated in an abortion. I feel the same way! Everyone has their agency and we all have a right to our own opinions and choices, even our own Father in Heaven will not take that away from us.

In the Book of Mormon, a prophet states that little children who die young will not be sent to hell! It comforts me so much to know this! "Behold, I came into the world not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance; the whole need no physician, but they that are sick; wherefore, little children are whole, for they are not capable of committing sin..."

What made your opinion so strong yet open about this matter?