Saturday, November 1, 2014

Another beautiful Turnaround!

Another beautiful turnaround!  This girl here in the picture gave me permission to take a photo with her. She has had a rough few weeks. She found out her boyfriend was cheating on her and he does'nt know that she knows he was. She found out when going through the messages in her boyfriend's phone with another girl. We talked a lot about him. How she deserves better. He has been cheating on her for at least two months now. Yet she has stuck around God bless her poor aching heart! She has made the decision to break up with him and keep her baby anyway!!! I told her she should speak with her mother since that's all whom she lives with!! we were speaking on the phone and she told me her mom would help support her in keeping her baby!!!
         I told her I was sorry about the boy. That t his baby is a blessing from God she is catholic and I told her how a baby can take the heartaches away and turn that heartache into joy and love. She cried and hugged me and thanked me when she left. Again I am so thankful to the Good Lord Jesus Christ for he has shown me love when i used to lash out in anger and following him as been the best decision of my life. In fact I spoke with her about God as well. She stated that abortion is horrendous to her however she felt it was the only way out. I shared a few bible verses with her and told her she could call me if she ever feels like she can't take anymore. I am so thankful for what God is doing here. I am thankful for his holy spirit without it I would be completely lost in how to handle these situations. Please pray for her!!

No comments: