Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hypocrisy

  I live in a World where killing millions of babies is legal, I live in a World where a dolphin is more important than a human baby. They always told me "they are not persons", how funny! That was said by Nazis when they killed jews. I am afraid because that is the problem, they can't understand that they are persons. Could you imagine what would happen if I did an abortion to a dolphin? I will go to the jail, but a doctor who does thousands of abortions is inocent.

           So there is only a way that the Law can't prohibit us, praying. Everybody who thinks that abortion is a murder should pray about this. We think that we are living in a free World, but liberty costs too much. In this World there are being killed millions of unburned people. Yes, we are not different to Nazis.    


No comments: