Monday, July 2, 2012

Be Faithful in Small Things...



I know when at first we hear the word ” down syndrome ” we think WOW that’s so hard to have to deal with that ! I disagree working with Katherine has been such  a wonderful gift God has given me these past months. I think it made me see life from a whole knew point of view, its not the big things in life that matter but rather the small things. I think there is a quote that goes something like this ” anyone who ever did anything big started out small”children with down syndrome simply look at life through the “Small things” Like being able to say the word oval!!! or to throw a ball straight. We often forget to stop and look at those wonderful small things, like being able to pick up a cup of water and drink it without any hassle, or taking the lid off of something.
So the little girl has taught me so much but most of all its to be thankful for the small things in life !
 Rosie
Rosie

No comments: