Sunday, July 29, 2012

Caramelized onion.

I love cooking. I always liked different recipes and try new flavors.

Some days ago I discovered thst if you want to prepair caramelized onion you don´t need sugar! You only need lot of time, pacience and add a little water from time to time while you put everything to fire slow.

Perhaps think that I was wrong with the blog or I,m crazy but what happens is that I´ve noticed that people is like onions.  Let´s explain it...

Yestardad came to the oficce a girl who wanted to abort. She looks cold and sad, (like a raw onion that smells so strong and makes you cry...)

I decided to put all my attention and my commitment to listen to her; listes her whit love, closeness and understanding (like the slow fire).

When she was explaining me her story, she began to cry and I thought that it was time to tell of life that is inside her, her own life, God (like the water that you have to add...)

And so, with all the ingredients, you discover that all the persons have a very sweet side inside. You don´t need have very bigs things with the persons, you only need to listen and pry  to God help you to say the right words.

The bitter onion is sweet caramel became and finally, she leaves with a smile in hes face and with the idea of have her baby.

It was one of my best days here...


No comments: