Sunday, July 29, 2012

Follow up's

This past week in the Queen's office I had a 22 year old woman who came to have an abortion. She told me that she didn't want to have the baby because she was at school and she couldn't support it.

I explained to her the procedure of abortion and it's consequences and complications. She was very nervous and shocked because nobody had ever told her about these things. Before leaving the office she told me that she had to think about it because it was a lot of information in one single day and she had to reconsider everything.

I called her some few days later and for my surprise she said she would keep the baby! This helped me to realise that it importantto follow up with these women and see how they are, because this shows them that we really care. There is always hope, even if we have to wait a little.

No comments: