Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mother Know's Best!

The other day I had a girl and her mother come into my office, I normally don't allow the parents to come into the session but this mother insisted on coming in!! So I start talking to her about an abortion, the risks and harms. As I'm talking her mother starts say that everything I'm saying is true. The mother had worked at one of the abortion clinics that we pray outside of. She told her daughter everything about how she had an abortion when she was younger and to this day regrets it!!! It was so amazing to see this mother open up to her daughter like that. When we were done that mother turned to me and said "Thank you, also please say thank you to everyone who prays outside that abortion clinic

Rosie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thank you for sharing this woman's story. I will pray for all 3 of them, as a new grandmother myself!