Friday, July 20, 2012

LIFE is good

Hello my name is Marcus. Last week I came all the way from Germany to see how pro life work is done in the big apple.

Previously I volunteered in London during the 40daysforlife event and it was there that I first saw Chris Slattery who invites young people to stay and volunteer in New York.

So I am here and what can I say. Well New York is big and the need for counselling young women is huge. Yet huge is also the zeal of the people involved in this work and I was straight away involved being on my feet outside an abortion clinic or seated on a clinic sofa next to a girl who might be pregnant.

Yes some pregnancy test are positive others negative. My first impression is that all are welcomed and that all may benefit. Life is good, and whatever circumstance might occur in our lives the need to be listen to is great. Life is good if we are able to share it our burdens and our joys. Many things are possible for the one who has hope. Hope in life, hope in forgiveness and hope in a new start.

My wish is to express that hope that I have been given, and to share it with others, pregnant or not. I will let you know how this mission is going on. Please pray for this work and so become part of our project.

No comments: