Saturday, July 21, 2012

A great girl

Today I'm going to talk about a personal experience at 149 st. office that happened to me a few weeks ago.
Some time in June, a girl called Angelica came into the office because she wanted to have an abortion. When I explained to her the reasons why she has not to have it, show her the videos and try hard to change her decision she left the office saying she was going to have it.
Maybe two weeks later, Angelica came to the office again saying that she had thought about what we told her the first time she came and she had decided to keep the baby, but a few days before her circumstances changed and now she again wanted to have it.
The fact that our words have helped to change her mind gave me strength to talk to her again, but finally I  didn't know for sure what she was going to do.
I phoned her every two days since her las visit, and she always said she was undecided.
But finally last monday, when she asked the phone like she was doing for weeks, she told me she had realized all her problems were not as big and valuable as the life inside of her.
Next week she's visiting us in the office, so maybe I can take a picture and show you!
  

No comments: