Thursday, July 26, 2012

Emily's with the A Team

On the first day after Minneapolis pro-life meeting, the A Team (the five of us who were in that trip) went to Emily's. It was a sunny day, and it was so tiring, but the experience was fantastic!

After hours waiting at the door, a girl showed up. She was on the phone. I tried to catch her attention by signs. I tried everything, but she refused to come. When I had lost nearly all my hope, the girl came. Her name is Shelby. She was not pregnant. It was his cousin who were inside the clinic. We talked a lot about abortion, our points of view... She was pro-life, but she stated that it was her cousin's choice and it wasn't up to her.

It's a shame that the girl had the abortion, but I have faith that some day Shelby will talk to her about that.

No comments: