Thursday, July 26, 2012

Learning to grow...


The past few weeks I have had my own office in Jerome, and it has for sure been something different. I felt a little like a baby bird being pushed out of its nest. Working in all of our offices have for sure taught me so much, it has been and still is very helpful to have Linda or Kathy always there either in the office or the phone. I have learned so much from these women within past few months and I can’t say how thankful I am. I feel as if they are my New York mother’s whenever I need help I know I can count on them. Working in Jerome has taught me so much but the biggest thing it has taught me is that our work is truly God’s work and that we are just instruments of his work. It is never us that changes the girls minds but rather God through us. Thank you lady’s for giving me the push that I needed to be able to do this work and discover truly what it is about!
Little quote: I've often heard when a baby bird is big enough to fly, but she's afraid to try,the mother bird will find a time that's best to give that baby bird a shove, right out of the nest.I'm like that little bird up in a tree.Won't you be a mother bird to me,and push me out of the nest?
Let me try my wings.with a little help from you I think that I can do new things. - Dottie Burman
Thank you both for being my New York mothers.
Rosie

No comments: