Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Keeping in touch



Hello  it is Miriam again!


Today in English. The first days of this week have been a very good days at the office of the Bronx. I've been working with EMC for six weeks and what excites me most of all is to see how the girls react after talking to them, to perform the sonogram and then to know their final decision.  You feel delighted when some of the women finally decide to change their minds and keep their babies alive thanks to your intervention. However, the important thing is what happens when they leave the office, day by day.

I've been calling the girls who attended during these weeks and I'm excited when I have news about those who continue the idea of ​​having the baby. There are also girls who choose getting an abortion and when I hear about them, I think my work has not been very good and that I should have done more.  And I hope next time they get pregnant they will remember the videos and what I said to them.

No comments: