Saturday, July 4, 2015

Welcome To The Abortion Captiol


Hello my name is Michelle Nunez. I am twenty-one years old; I was born and raised in Houston Texas. I arrive to New York this past Tuesday, June 30th. I got involved in the Pro-Life movement after hearing that one third of my generation was killed by abortion. At that moment I felt called to do something about it. After discerning if this was really what God was calling me to do, I decide to become more active in the movement.  God provided me with this amazing opportunity; he decided to send me here to New York, the abortion capital of America. As soon as Chris picked me up from the airport I was able to witness the reality, women called him at least every ten minutes wanting an abortion. My first assignment was to go to Planned Parenthood, the biggest abortion clinic in America. I have to admit that I felt very intimidated by the women: they all seem so sure of their decision that it seemed that nothing that I could say would change their mind. Thanks to the other pro-lifers out there, I was able to realize that this work does not depend on my human abilities but on the power of the Holy Spirit.  The fact that God is in charge in each one of these death and life situations is what gives me courage to reach out to the women. The fact that God is in charge is what makes me get up in the morning and look forward to a new day. It is very easy to become discouraged in a place like this, were so many people are being killed, because when a woman has an abortion not only does the baby die, but so does her soul and that of the baby’s daddy. However we as Christians need to remember that the battle has already been won by our Lord Jesus Christ. This should be our anthem for life, and personally it will mine for this next two months. May the Lord bless and keep you may he grant you the desires of your heart.

Your sister in Christ,

Michelle. 

PLANNED-PARENTHOOD-NYC-facebook.jpg 

No comments: