Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We all need to be educated

I talked with a 40 year old woman today who was wondering if she was pregnant was actually hoping to be pregnant. She said she kept on feeling something moving around in her stomach and had been showing symptoms of pregnancy. I thought that it was really interesting that she really wanted to be pregnant. I've never seen a woman come into the center with that expectancy until I found out her past history.

This woman had been pregnant three times and had an abortion every single time. I've never met a woman with that had that many abortions. When she watch the abortion procedures she kept on saying over and over "I wish I knew this before I had my abortion. I wish that someone took the time to educate me."

When she took her pregnancy test the results came out negative. She thinks that God might be punishing her for the past babies she has aborted. However, she's still hoping for more chances.

No comments: