Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I Don't Need Your Services Anymore"


Surprisingly, we were so happy to hear this phrase at EMC today! A client, who believed that our office offered abortions, called to tell us that "I don't need your services anymore, I'm keeping my baby!"

What exciting news! This client was the one I wrote about in my last blog who was from Guatemala. Seeing as I had to speak to her even though we spoke different languages, it is easy to see how she had our services confused.

I'm so optimistic for her and her baby! She is one of the sweetest clients I've ever met. She is in a difficult, sad situation and she is still choosing life!

Praise God and may God aptly bless this woman for not taking the easy way out. I'm so thankful that EMC exists and that this woman can take advantage of our REAL services.

No comments: