Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy ending

It has been two weeks since my arrival in the U.S.I had never thought that these girls would teach me so much. It is true that girls have many difficulties but those who decide to go ahead and have the child demonstrate that they are admirable people.
Last Thursday I was talking to a woman who was 11 weeks pregnant. When you enter talk to her was quite distressed because he saw no more outputs than abortion. I was talking to her for nearly two hours and at the end of the counseling he told me that he had no time to inner peace. That impressed me so much. The woman came out of the office with a smile on her face and ready to face reality and telling everything to her husband. Just before leaving she turned to give me a hug and said me "thank you". That words me myself realise about what I had just done. That day I really felt I had achieved something.

No comments: