Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First counseling

Yesterday I could make my first counseling after five days without being able to do so. The truth is that I have to admit I was really nervous. I was very lucky, because it was easier to deal with a lady like that. Was Hispanic and had already had two daughters. I expected two months ago a baby, but the situation as hopeless at home made him hesitate. Really had no idea it was that of abortion. I could explain it on video and plastic babies. He said he would talk to her husband because the two had come together to that decision. The night I called to find out that this had all gone, I spoke with her husband, and thanked me for everything that happened in the morning. We have been to see us another day, but in principle the idea of continuing with the baby stands. It was a joy for all, especially for me.
Martin.

No comments: