Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Come on Gators, Get Up and Go!


This killer heat in NYC makes me miss home. It reminds me of hot Saturday afternoons in the Swamp among the roaring crowd getting hyped up by Albert, 2-Bits, and the Orange and Blue cheer for the next victory!

The Lord was so good to me today. Well, what else is new, He's always good to me!

I had the pleasure to talk to a girl today who wanted to keep her baby. When I asked her what her educational background was she stunned me by responding "I finished my undergrad at the University of Florida!"

I was so excited to spend time with "Margaret". She shared so much with me. Even how she has used a pregnancy resource center in Gainesville when she was there a few years ago. That also surprised me because not only has she utilized the available resources in Gainesville, she is taking advantage of the centers in NYC as well!

Praise God for all the times He makes the world seem so small!

No comments: