Saturday, July 31, 2010

Emily's...

Yesterday we were in front of the door of Emily's (the abortion clinic) the whole morning , it was my first experience there. I knew it would be hard, but the worst was seeing the girls entering into the clinic and I could not do anything because a lot of them didn't want to listen me... and I knew that if I could stop some of them, I would have to tell them something(as quickly and claire as be possible) that made she to go and change their decision. One of the girls we stopped let us to make her a free sonogram, and we showed her an abortion video and we explained her the risks of abortion. When she left she got into the clinic eventough.
I thought it was really difficult mentalizing the girls and that discouraged me...
But five minutes later that same girl went out from the clinic through the back door. She didn't want to abort! That impressed me a lot and encouraged me. It worths!

No comments: