Saturday, July 17, 2010

One part of our work is being on the street handing out information to people passing in front of us. Sometimes one wonders what purpose is being outside and seeing how people trought that papers onto the floor
But on Thursday I realized that this could help many women as I could see by myself. A woman a
pproached with two children attracted by the models of babies that we had on the table. I saw the smallest one and said "Look at this baby is twelve weeks," after hearing this she said with great sadness "mine was 8 weeks." I spent some time talking to her about abortion that she made a month ago and that he felt very guilty. Thanks to that she found me on the street she was finally able to talk with someone his guilt and to share their feelings with someone. When she finish talking with me she said how grateful she was that she felt much better and more peaceful. She would also seek help to recover from post-abortion syndrome.

No comments: