Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Holocaust of the XXI century


I have been 16 days working at EMC. My little but intense gratification is to help mothers in their knowledge about the Holocaust of the XXI century.

Logically not all mothers with whom I have spoken turnaround, but at least they are more aware of what they want to do and the risks abortion means

I have lived and chilling stories I have left many to live, the only thing left for me to do for women not let themselves be guided by the only right way is to pray for them.

We must work to achieve our objective, which is to report on what is a real abortion and its consequences, but we must not neglect work. We are a group of young people wanting to work but in my humble opinion, we must increase our efficiency near more women, more families and more people. We must enhance our efficiency in emilys, so many mums cannot pass before us, going to kill her baby without the necessary knowledge, because if they knew they would not do that. Sometimes more hours doesn't mean a better job of reigning in the effectiveness in achieving our goal.

Much more next week, I encourage you to everyone.

Best chencho.

No comments: